Hire a Veteran
Veterans are dedicated and highly trained individuals who offer cross-functional knowledge and abilities that are valuable assets to our workforce.
Typically self-starters, Veterans are often adept at prioritizing tasks, adapting to a changing environment, acquiring new skills, and problem solving.
About 200,000 service members transition out of the military each year and seek civilian jobs. To help retain our top talent we need to be a Veteran-ready employer and support veterans in using their acquired skills in new roles.
To learn more about Veteran hiring, check out the following resources.
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development
- Department of Labor
- Employer Guide to Hiring Veterans (DOL .pdf)
- IUPUI Office for Veterans and Military Personnel
- Veteran Employee and Applicant Rights
- OFCCP Military Spouses FAQs
Consider posting your position at USAA Jobs.